Membership agreement & policies
CLASS ENROLLMENT WAIVER
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Fees for all classes are set on a class-by-class and/or program-by-program basis. *All fees are payable in full at the time of class registration. If payment is made at our location in-person, cash or personal check is acceptable (for personal checks, two forms of identification acceptable to Lollie Tot is required). All checks should be made payable to Lollie Tot. If payment is made online, Visa or MasterCard may be used.
All refunds for classes will be less a $50 cancellation fee per child per class session. A prorated refund will be given for cancellations made after the 1st class. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made after the 2nd class. All class switches made between different programs will have a $25 admin fee associated with the switch. No fee will be administered if switching between classes in the same program.
Lollie Tot allows 3 make-up classes per child per session for 16 week classes, 2 make-up classes per child per session for 12 week classes, and 1 make-up class per child per session for 6-8 week classes. Make-ups can only be guaranteed if spots are available in alternative classes and Lollie Tot is notified at least 24 hours in advance. Families will be required to give 24 hour advance notice of cancellation if they are unable to attend a make-up class. If the make-up class is missed without notification it will count against the balance of available make-up classes remaining for the semester. Make-ups are limited to current session and do not otherwise carry over into other classes or subsequent sessions. If enrollment in class is after week 2, Lollie Tot will allow 2 make-up classes per child per session. If enrollment is after week 8, Lollie Tot will allow 1 make-up per child per session.
At its own discretion, Lollie Tot reserves the right to cancel or modify classes and programs, and/or make changes to instructors and staff.
Drop-offs and Parent/Caregiver Presence
All classes and programs for children require the presence of the child’s parent or approved caregiver in class or on the premises.
IMPORTANT: Parents are solely responsible for their children and the caregivers selected by them to care for their children while attending Lollie Tot
Guests cannot be accommodated in any Lollie Tot class unless they have requested a free class trial and within the age group required for the class.
Medical and Contact Information
It is the sole responsibility of the parent/caregiver to ensure that Lollie Tot has correct and current contact information for purposes of inquiries regarding the child, medical emergencies, or non-medical emergencies. The parent/caregiver shall promptly notify Lollie Tot if there has been any change in mailing address, telephone number, email address, billing information, medical information, authorized caregivers, and emergency contact information. All parents/caregivers are required to complete a medical and contact information form. Parents and caregivers hereby authorize Lollie Tot to take action or refrain from taking particular actions in its sole discretion in the event of an emergency where the parent and/or caregiver cannot be reached.
Revocation of Enrollment
Failure to observe the policies and procedures of Lollie Tot may, in Lollie Tot’s sole discretion, result in termination of class enrollment without refund. Lollie Tot reserves the right to revoke a class registration at any time for any reason not otherwise prohibited by law. In the event of revocation for reasons other than failure to observe policies and procedures of Lollie Tot, such a revocation will include a prorated refund of the registration fee for the days remaining in the class or program.
Policies and Procedures (subject to change at any time without prior notice)
• Please do not bring children to Lollie Tot when they are ill or have a medical condition that is communicable. We reserve the right to restrict admission and/or send a child home, when, in our opinion that child is ill or risks the health or well-being of other children.
• While present at Lollie Tot or participating in Lollie Tot classes and programs, members, parents and/or caregivers assume full responsibility for their own conduct and that of their children in attendance. All members, parents and caregivers are responsible for their child’s supervision and safety while in the Lollie Tot facilities.
• All members, parents, caregivers and their children shall behave and conduct themselves in ways that do not threaten the health, well-being, and full enjoyment of the classes and programs to other members, parents, caregivers and their children.
• In an effort to provide as safe and fun an environment as possible, Lollie Tot reserves the right to limit the number of persons in any enclosed area at any one time.
• Food, drinks and gum are absolutely prohibited from any and all classrooms, and with exception to authorized food and drinks at birthday parties and cooking classes.
• Strollers are not permitted in the classroom and a designated stroller area will be provided for convenience.
• Lollie tot is not responsible for any personal belongings.
• Lollie Tot is food allergy aware and is making every effort to provide a safe environment for our Members. ANY FOODS CONTAINING NUTS OR NUT INGREDIENTS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. We request that you do not bring nuts or foods containing nuts onto the premises.
Foods made in plants that process with nuts, nut ingredients, oils or other derivatives of nuts may be found in food sold at the café, in recipes used in cooking class, or in foods offered during Lollie Tot birthday parties. We ask you to please be extra aware of these circumstances.
Assumption of Risk, Release, Waiver and Indemnification
The member, parent and/or caregiver of children in attendance at Lollie Tot hereby acknowledges, agrees, and accepts the risk of injury and illness inherent in activities, classes and programs involving children, such as, particularly, the classes and programs offered by Lollie Tot. Such risks may include but are not limited to injuries from falling, bumping, abrasions, scrapes, cuts, burns, broken, sprained or bruised limbs, as well as risks from the actions or omissions of others. Such risks may also include illnesses and conditions transferable between persons. PARENTS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND THE CAREGIVERS SELECTED BY THEM TO CARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN WHILE ATTENDING Lollie Tot.
As such, each member, parent, and caregiver hereby releases and discharges Lollie Tot, its owners, affiliates, contractors, agents, employees, successors and assigns, from any and all injuries, illnesses, medical conditions, damages, claims, liabilities, expenses or judgments, including attorneys’ fees and court costs, suffered by them or by their children as a result of their attendance, and their child’s attendance, at Lollie Tot classes and programs. Furthermore, each member, parent, and caregiver shall indemnify and hold harmless Lollie Tot, its owners, affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns, against any and all injuries, illnesses, medical conditions, damages, claims, liabilities, expenses or judgments, including attorneys’ fees and court costs resulting from any negligent, grossly negligent or deliberate act or omission of the member, parent, caregiver, or their children in attendance. The above release and indemnity shall not apply to the extent an injury or illness is caused by the act or omission of an Lollie Tot employee which is either grossly negligent or intended to cause such injury or illness.
Members, parents, and caregivers expressly agree that Lollie Tot may use photos taken of such persons or their children for archival, promotion and publicity purposes.
As a Lollie Tot class participant you will be added to our e-newsletter list so that we can keep you updated on Lollie Tot’s latest offerings, discounts and events.